Thursday, February 24, 2011

Buxom Insider Eyeliner Review

I picked the Buxom Insider eyeliner in Black Pearl up yesterday at Sephora. It said that it was good for the waterline and that's what I wanted.


I put this on at 8:30 this morning. By 9:30 it was completely gone. It wasn't just the liner by the corner of my eyes that was gone. There was not a speck of liner still left on my waterline. Now, my eyes are sensitive and any product has a hard time lasting for a really long time on my waterline, but I've never had an eyeliner be completely gone in an hour.

I guess when they say it's good to put on the waterline, they are only talking about the smoothness of the product. It did go on easily, though Black Pearl was not as dark as I wanted. I think this will be a good regular eyeliner for the lashline, but I think it's terrible for the waterline. It's definitely not worth getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...