Friday, February 11, 2011

MAC Lightfully Bright tinted lipglass

I just got the Lightfully Bright tinted lipglass in Ethereal. This is the first lipglass that I've bought and I have to say I'm a little disappointed. It's very small and the size makes it a little expensive at $14.50.

It's a light blue with colored shimmer in it The picture actually looks darker than it is. 


 It isn't that sticky and goes on well. I also love the smell that it has. The biggest problem with this, other than the size/price thing, is that it does not show up (at least on me). I get the shimmer, but no blue tint.


Overall, I wish I didn't get this. It was too expensive for what I got. It doesn't have a colored tint to it on me. It's a pretty shimmer, so I'll use it but I'm not going to buy any more lipglasses unless I see one that's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...