Monday, February 28, 2011

The Redemption of Hello Kitty

I was very disappointed last month with the Hello Kitty collection at Sephora. The palettes were awful and it turned me off the whole line. But then I heard really good things about the Charmmy Kohl Eyeliner Kit and when I saw it, I decided to give Hello Kitty one more chance.


There are a lot of usable colors and, at $28, it is a pretty good deal for 7 different colors. 



They are about half the size of regular liners. Next to a barely used UD 24/7 liner (it has not been sharpened at all), they are a good bit shorter. But I can't remember the last time I went through a whole liner before getting a different kind or wanting to use a different color. It'll probably save me a lot of waste.




The best thing about this set is the color payoff. They all show up so well and go on smoothly. I wore the light blue (3rd from right) for about 12 hours and it was still there.


So if you want to get something from the Hello Kitty collection, get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...