Friday, January 7, 2011

Urban Decay swatches

I got a chance to swatch the Urban Decay stuff I got in yesterday. I'll have to try to replace some of the pics because I've been having to use my phone camera right now and it's not great.

 Matte Eyeshadow: Narcotic and Chronic (first with UDPP and then without)

 Smoke Out eye pencil: Purple Haze and Mary Jane

 The bottle for the loose pigments. The bottle has its own brush to apply the pigments. It's still messy, though.

 Goddess, Graffiti, X, Asphyxia, Baked, Smog

 Yeyo, Shattered, Shag, Protest, Rockstar, Gunmetal

And even though I didn't get this with the rest of my stuff yesterday, I thought I'd go ahead and swatch the Black Palette I got earlier.
The colors are: Black Dog, Barracuda, Jet, Sabbath, Cobra, Libertine
 Without primer

 With UDPP


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...