Saturday, January 8, 2011

NYX swatches

I stopped by Ulta on my way home last night and picked up some jumbo eye pencils, a lip pencil and lipstick from NYX. I don't have much from NYX, but I really do like their colors.

 Jumbo Eye Pencil: Purple, Pure Gold, Electric Blue
The colors look really good. The gold is a little shimmery. The only problem I had is that the purple doesn't look purple at all when you look at the pencil. It looked more royal blue. It did go on purple, though.

I'm used to a lot of color on my eyes, but I usually don't have much color on my lips. I wanted a red, though. I wasn't really sure if it was the look for me and didn't want anything too expensive. NYX has some really good red colors and this is what I got.

 Lip Pencil: Plush Red

Lipstick: Chaos

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...