Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Good Deal on Urban Decay

 I guess this will be both a haul of Urban Decay and a review of a website.

I saw an advertisement for Haute Look on facebook's sidebar and signed up. It's one of those member sites that are free to join and they do discounts randomly on various brands. Some things aren't that good of a deal, like the Stila travel palettes that they charged $10 each for and so does everyone else (I still bought the palettes because they weren't more expensive).

Other times they have good prices on things. This particular time I bought from them, they had $2 Urban Decay products. Like all these sites they have limited quantities and they let you hold something in your basket for 15 minutes before removing it. I waited around for 15 minutes for some things but I still kept missing the brushes so I didn't get any of those. What I did get was a bunch of pigments, a few matte eye shadows and a few Smoke Out eye pencils. I got every pigment they offered (12 of them) and two of the shadows and liners. I actually was going to order more but there was a limit to how much I could have in my cart.




I like Haute Look. I particularly look at the brands that I know, but they have a lot of other makeup brands as well as other things like home stuff, clothes and shoes (which I don't know much about so I can't say anything for how good of a deal they offer). I've had to call their customer service about an order and they were very helpful both on the phone and the live chat. The only thing that sucks is not being able to get something because they ran out or it's in someone else's cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...