Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sugarpill Look

I've had my Sugarpill palettes, Burning Heart and Sweetheart, for a week or so. I've also ordered Junebug and Goldilux, so I'm going to wait for those to swatch them. But I used them today for a look so I thought I'd take a few pics. I love this stuff and I can't wait for my loose shadows to arrive. I fell in love with Junebug in all the tutorials I've seen and can't wait to use it.

It's pretty basic. Dollipop on the lid, Love+ on the outer lid, crease and lower lashline, Tako as a brow highlight (I still had Love+ on the brush when I added Tako and blended it down)

Also used: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero on lashline and waterline and Urban Decay Polyester Bride on the inner corners



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...