Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello Kitty at Sephora

I just got off the phone with Sephora.

I had to place my order over the phone because the website crashed. So did the system they use over the phone. But they called me back when it came up to finish my order. It was the most trouble I've ever gone through to place an order for something. And it was because I wanted the Hello Kitty stuff that just came out.

I had signed up to get an email telling me when the line came out. I didn't get an email, but happened to check the site and it was there. I picked up the brush set, compact mirror, the roller ball fragrance, and the two palettes. Really I tried to get the stuff that actually had Hello Kitty rather than just the name. I wanted the big Hello Kitty fragrance with the spray bottle, but it was a little much considering I was getting the other stuff. I did ask if they were limited and the guy on the phone told me they were permanent line, so I can wait.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...