Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kaboom


I've been a fan of Gregg Araki's for years. I saw Nowhere when it came out on VHS (still no DVD... kind of annoying), The Doom Generation right after that and have been a fan ever since. It's been about 10 years since he had something that was really his and I'm excited.

Sadly, I don't live in a place that gets limited release movies. I also don't have cable with On Demand (I was told that it would be playing on IFC On Demand) and have to see if my parents have it. And as far as I know, there's no US release for a DVD planned. There is apparently going to be a French one in March. I might have to get it (I already have a French copy of Nowhere on DVD) even though my Region 2 options are limited.

I also have to get the US release poster.

I already have the French one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...