Sunday, January 23, 2011

Katy Perry OPI nail polish

This morning I picked up one of the colors from the Katy Perry OPI nail polish collection called Not Like The Movies. Every place I've looked that has a description of it calls it a metallic silver. It doesn't look at all silver to me. It actually looks like a silvery purple in one light and then a greenish when you move it. There's also a sparkle to it no matter which direction you look at it. It's actually a pretty awesome color. It kind of reminds me of an oil slick in the bottle. It's not as dark on as it is in the bottle. It was incredibly light with just one coat and I had to put on 3 coats to get a good semi-dark color. I don't know how long it will last because I just put it on but, so far, I really like this.

 After one coat

 This is the best picture I could get that showed the green and purple. It also shows the green look on the nails.
The dual color on the nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...