Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello Kitty palette review

I got my Hello Kitty stuff from Sephora.


They are very cute, though I have to say that I thought that the brush set would be bigger. It's also very shiny. The two pearly white Hello Kitties are the palettes. I got the Happy Fun (green) palette and the Super Fun (purple) palette. Sadly, these palettes kind of suck.

Happy Fun palette shadow and lip gloss

These are the swatches of the palette. Top without UDPP and bottom with. As you can see, they hardly show up except for the brown. I would have swatched the lip glosses, but you can't even tell they have a color.

Super Fun palette shadow and lip gloss

The purple swatches turned out just a little bit better. Again, the gloss didn't have any color on.

I picked the purple to use today. I used the light purple, dark purple and gray. 


 The colors were pretty light and I had to use a good bit, especially on the light purple for it to show up.

This is just a few hours later. The gray stayed but there is almost no purple left, even though I used a primer.

DO NOT waste your money on these. If they were cheaper, I'd say get them for the cute package. But $35 is a lot for something that doesn't work well at all. I know the lip glosses are going to go unused and I might use some of the colors, but only for days were I don't need it to last more than a couple hours. Gotta say, I'm disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...