Monday, January 24, 2011

Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes mascara

I really hate Walmart, but I braved it the other day to see what Hard Candy stuff they had. I had actually forgotten about Hard Candy until I saw a video that mentioned their products. The shelves were pretty bare, so I only got the 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Lash Weave Mascara in Heart Throb Pink.

 It's hard to see, but the mascara tube looks like a lip gloss with the pinched flat end.


 The brush looks really messy, but it wasn't hard to deal with while putting it on.

The color really shows up. I didn't even try that hard to put it on. I wasn't really expecting such a bright color. The purple I have from Physician's Formula doesn't show up half as well.

I really like this stuff, though I don't know if I'll have a lot of occasions to wear pink mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...