Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Good, The Bad and The Blah of July

I haven't done a favorites post since March favorites. I actually have some products this month, though, so I thought I'd share.

The Good

  • Etude House Collagen Moistfull Cream - I tried 2 samples and I loved this. It worked really well and it isn't that expensive.
  • Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Pearl - The color wasn't right but I liked the application, feel and how well it wore.
  • Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish - This is one of the best exfoliators I've tried. It has a fine grittiness but actually worked.
  • Wet n Wild Mega Length Mascara - I really liked how this made my lashes look. It didn't give much volume but I did get length.
  • Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment - I love this oil. I've had comments about how good my hair looks when I use this.
  • Biore Steam Activating Cleanser - My face felt really clean after using this.
  • Redken Anti-Snap Leaving in Treatment - My hair feels really soft after using this.

The Bad

  • Batiste Dry Shampoo in Paisley - I like Batiste but I HATE this Paisley scent. I didn't mind it so much at first but now it's really bad and it lingers for a long time.
  • Up & Up Makeup Remover Wipes - These are compared to the Ponds. They burn my eyes really badly. I also think the smell is too heavy.
  • In general, I've had a big problem with overly scented cleansers and skincare. I don't want so much fragrance on my face.

The Blah
  •  I didn't have anything specific because I used a lot of samples. I will say that most of them were blah, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...