Friday, July 19, 2013

July Ipsy Bag

I finally got my Ipsy bag for July. That is my one problem with Ipsy... I don't usually get it until more than halfway through the month. But, thus far, I've been pleased with most of the products I've received so I'll live with it.

Sign up for your own Ipsy bag here with my referral link!


The first product is the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray form Sexy Hair. I honestly don't know if I'll use this because I don't put a lot of product in my hair. I never wanted to buy one but maybe I'll try it now that I have one.


Next is the BH Cosmetics sample palette. It contains 3 eyeshadows from 3 of their California Collection palettes. I've never tried any BH Cosmetics products and I've heard some good things about the Malibu palette, so I'm excited to try it.



Next is the Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Rose Romance. I like these kind of colors so I'll definitely get some use out of it.


Next is the Coola Mineral Sunscreen. Not terribly exciting, but it's definitely useful.

The last product is a nail polish from Nailtini in Mai Tai. It's probably not a color I'd pick, but I'll try it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...