Saturday, June 22, 2013

Wet n Wild Fergie Newport Nights palette swatches

I've been making an effort not to buy a lot, but I did pick up a few things at the drugstore recently. One of the things that I got was one of the new Fergie palettes by Wet n Wild. There were two palettes on the display and I got Newport Nights, the lighter of the two.

This palette is definitely for someone who likes pale colors. The four main colors are very light, especially the top two. None of the colors are bad, but they (and the other Fergie palette I've tried) don't have the quality of the Wet n Wild Color Icon eye shadows.

I do like the palette and I think it's a good option if you want colors like these. If you already have colors like them that are good quality, then this will not be better than that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...