Friday, April 12, 2013

April Ipsy bag

A while ago, I had Birchbox but was continually disappointed  in it. I like the idea of Birchbox, though, so I looked into others. After a few months of watching other people's videos about their Ipsy bags, I decided to sign up. This is my first bag and I have to say that I'm impressed.





Two Cosmetics duo eyeshadow, Be a Bombshell Blush, Sation Nail Lacquer, Big Sexy Hair Powder Play

Sation Nail Lacquer in Of Corset I'll Call You
I've never heard of Sation. I'm not overly excited about the color, but it's a very basic pink and everyone needs one.


Two Cosmetics duo eyeshadow in Heartache
This seems to be a full size. The pot is about the same size as a MAC one.



Be a Bombshell blush in Sweet Cheeks
This one also seems full size. It's probably my favorite from this bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...