Monday, February 18, 2013

Flower Lighten Up! Brightening Concealer Review

One of the Flower items I picked up was the brightening concealer in BC1. There are 4 shades and it is $7.98, which seems to be on par with other drugstore brightening pens.

I've tried this concealer out several time over the last 2 weeks. I have incredibly bad dark circles under my eyes and this concealer was not something I could use on its own. If you don't have dark circles or only minor ones, then it may work alone.

I do find that it brightens, though. I normally use Benefit Erase Paste to conceal and Benefit Eye Bright to brighten. I replaced the Eye Bright with the Flower brightening concealer and I liked the way it looked, though Eye Bright is pinky and the Flower concealer I got is not. It does seem like 2 of the shade options are more pink, but I can't say for sure because I don't know how true to color the pictures on the website are.

A little goes a long way, too. I only needed a little dab under each eye. At first, I put more on and it was just too much.

I can't compare it to any other similar concealer pen because I haven't used any before. I do think that this is one of the better Flower products.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...