Friday, February 15, 2013

Blackheart Beauty Purple Eye Shadow Quad swatches

Hot Topic is right outside the department store that has the MAC counter so, when I was picking up the Archie Girls collection, I decided to visit Hot Topic and see what kind of stuff they had. I haven't bought anything from Blackheart Beauty since it came out and I wanted to try something else.

I think the palette is okay. The darkest color is not very good and the first purple isn't pigmented, which is pretty common in purples. I do like the two middle colors, but they aren't amazing. I got this palette on sale as part of a buy 1 get 1 half off sale, but I would not pay $8.50 for one. I have one more of these, but I don't think I'd get any more in the future.




I do really like that the plastic covers the eyeshadows. It's way too common with unsealed makeup for people to stick their fingers in eyeshadows and just put them back.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...