Saturday, December 1, 2012

November Likes and Dislikes

I took a little break from the internet for the past month, but now I'm back with my favorite products of the last month and the ones that I didn't like. I've been cleaning out my stash and have been trying some of the products I've had hidden away.

Likes

  •  Loreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream- I actually did not like this when I first got it because it basically sucks as a BB cream... however, I used it as a primer this past month and I like it. It evens out my skin so it looks less red and I have to use less concealer.
  • Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser- My face actually feels really clean after using this, which I was missing in my previous cleanser. It also doesn't break my face out, which is hard to find in a facial cleanser for me.
  • Urban Decay Corrupt 24/7 Liner- This has been my favorite liner this past month. It's got just a little bit of sparkle in it.
  • Loreal Infallible Eye Shadows in Pink Sapphire and Blinged & Brilliant- These are my favorite eye shadows ever and I love these light colors best.
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart- I've been wanting to wear darker lip colors and, even though I have some, it's one of those things that I'm not really brave enough to wear. I like this because it's a darker color but it's sheer so it's not terrifying.
  • MAC Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye Primer- I didn't realize this was a favorite until I  didn't use it for a few days. This product makes all the difference in the world when applying my under eye concealer.

Dislikes

  • Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash- At first, I really liked this. It's really gentle... but that's really the problem. It's so gentle that it just didn't clean. I used it for a while but, as time went on, my face felt like it was never clean even after I just washed it.
  • Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup- I have this in 010 Vanilla. There was actually nothing good about this for me. Maybe it's just the one I got, but it smelled really weird and that smell lingered. It looked orange and it also make my skin look a lot older.
  • Hard Candy Undercover Agent- This is supposed to be an under eye concealer and brightener. The concealer part was so hard that it pulled the skin under my eyes really badly. The brightener part didn't brighten at all.
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer- Every time I try to use this, it spits out a runny liquid. I also don't like the smell. Maybe I just got a bad one, but I don't think I'm going to brave another trip to Walmart to try another one.
  • Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup- I have this in Illusion. This makes my face look so orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...