Monday, October 29, 2012

Lime Crime Rhyme and Reason Uniliner swatches

I got in the Lime Crime uniliners from the flash sale last week. They are currently unavailable right now, but the website says they will be for sale again individually on November 23.

Rhyme and Reason are gold and silver glitter liquid eyeliners. Unlike the last unliners, they are not that unique and I wouldn't really consider them a must have if you already have gold and silver liquid liners. They are reasonably priced at $13.99 so, if you are looking for gold and silver, they may be an option. Personally, while I really like the other uniliners, I don't think these two are the best Lime Crime products.


Rhyme and Reason

Rhyme and Reason

Urban Decay El Dorado, Lime Crime Rhyme, Lime Crime Reason
I don't really have a lot of liquid liners, so I could only compare with the one gold one I have. The colors aren't really the same, so it depends on what color you like. For a reference, the Urban Decay liners are $19 for the same size.

I did find that Rhyme and Reason do not have great staying power when rubbed. I guess that is due to the fact that they are glitter liners. I compared them with one of the matte uniliners that were released before and the Urban Decay one. The Lime Crime matte one and the Urban Decay didn't move, but it did not take much to take out Rhyme and Reason.

Lime Crime Orchidaceous, Lime Crime Rhyme, Lime Crime Reason, Urban Decay El Dorado

Lime Crime Orchidaceous, Lime Crime Rhyme, Lime Crime Reason, Urban Decay El Dorado
One light swipe moved the glitter from the two middle liners and did not move the other two.
 
Lime Crime Orchidaceous, Lime Crime Rhyme, Lime Crime Reason, Urban Decay El Dorado
A second, heavy swipe completely wiped away Rhyme and Reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...