Sunday, December 30, 2012

Favorites of 2012

I don't think I really have a lot of favorites for the whole year- mostly because I spent much of the year buying new things and switching things out. There were a few things, though, that I have loved for more than one month.


  • Loreal Infallible Eye Shadows in Pink Sapphire and Blinged & Brilliant- I've loved these eye shadows since they came out, but Pink Sapphire is my favorite. Even though Blinged & Brilliant is fairly new, I've worn it more than any other eyeshadow since it came out.
  • MAC Electric Cool eye shadow in Dynamo- I really like all of these Electric Cool eye shadows that I bought, but I love Dynamo. I hope MAC releases these again sometime.
  • Skin79 Super+ BB Cream VIP Gold- I've actually run out of this and I have yet to find a BB Cream, foundation or tinted moisturizer that I like to use more.
  • Benefit boi-ing Concealer- This has been my favorite concealer for blemishes. It's heavier, but does not look cakey.
  • Jack Black Lip Balm- This is one of the best lip balms I've ever used. It lasts a while and moisturizes well. The only downside is the price. I actually had to make sure that I kept track of it so I didn't lose it like I normally do with lip balm.
  • MAC Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye Primer- This product makes all the difference in the world when applying under eye concealer. I already have a backup waiting in case I run out of this one.


  • Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes- I like these. Except for some certain mascaras, it removes all my makeup without being harsh.

  • Mane 'n Tail Shampoo- After bleaching my hair a while ago, my hair quit growing. Eventually, I got this shampoo (and the conditioner) and it started growing again.


  • Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Body Spray- This smells really good without being terribly strong. It's also one that my husband likes as well.
  • Dot by Marc Jacobs- I got the insert for Dot in a catalog and loved it immediately. I usually wait to see if I get enough points from Ulta to get perfumes, but I bought this one.


  • Peach Bellini- This is my favorite scent. I got the foaming hand soap at Bath and Body Works one time with the 5 for $20 deal. After that, I got the candle, the clip inserts, and the Wallflowers fragrance blub. I want my entire life to smell like this. I'm also sad that there is no lotion or body spray in this scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...