Monday, October 1, 2012

September Likes and Dislikes

I actually only have one like and one dislike for September.

Likes

I was lazy one day and did not feel like finding my Benefit Boi-ing concealer, so I grabbed this one. It's got really good heavy coverage that's good for redness. While the color wasn't as good as the Benefit one, it was still good. There are only 4 color options, though. It's also $2.

Dislikes

Time Balm White Tea Cucumber Face Toner
I bought this at TJ Maxx a while ago. When I ran out of my Lush toner, I started using this one. It was the only new thing I added and, in fact, it was one of the only things I was putting on my face for about 2 months because I didn't wear much makeup this summer. I broke out pretty heavily. After I quit this toner for a week, my face started clearing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...