Tuesday, October 2, 2012

e.l.f. Zit Eraser Review

I bought a bunch of elf stuff a while ago. One of the things that I wanted to get was the Zit Eraser. It's only $3 and that's much cheaper than any of the ones that I've bought from the drugstore.





Pros:
  • It's clear- I hate acne products that are white or some other color. It makes it impossible to wear it at any other time than night time. This is clear so it can be used in the morning or during the day as well.
  • It dries really well- The problem I have with a lot of the clear products is that it peels up and makes it hard to put makeup over. This product actually dries instead of putting a layer over the skin, making makeup go over it really well.
  • It works as well as any other- With the price, I was not sure this would even work, but it works as well as any other one I've tried.
Cons:
  • The applicator- It seems convenient, but the brush applicator just asks for bacteria to get all over it. I just don't want to rub it all over my face day after day. I have to twist it up and get it on my finger to put it on my skin.
  • The amount of product- The amount you get in this is not nearly as much as you'd get in other products. I haven't finished it, but I have other products with tubes bigger than this whole pen.
Overall:
I really do like this product. The biggest draw for me is the fact that it dries down so well and I can use it under makeup. I have yet to see it in stores and, at least right now, it's sold out on the website, but I definitely want to get this again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...