Monday, June 25, 2012

First Impression: Loreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

I did a first impression post on the Maybelline BB Cream last week and, at the same time I got that one, I got the Loreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream as well. I tried it out this morning and wanted to give my first impression.


It claims to have 4 benefits to it. It does not have SPF so you'd still have to have some other sunscreen.


It comes out white and supposedly has beads of pigment in it.

It has a gritty texture from the beads and it feels strange- kind of like an exfoliating product.

I couldn't see it at all when it was blended out.

When I put the Loreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream on my face, I couldn't see any difference. There was no real pigmentation that I could see and I didn't notice my skin looking any better after the application. Maybe the fact that it's a lotion with pigment would make my skin feel more hydrated over the day, but I haven't noticed anything yet. If you don't actually have to wear foundation, then maybe this would be a good product but it just seems unnecessary if you do. Based on my first impression, I definitely would not get this again or recommend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...