Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First Impression: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

I got the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream the other day at Walgreens and I just got around to trying it this morning, so this is my first impression of it. I haven't worn it all day so I don't know how it lasts or if it lives up to its claims.
 


It claims to have 8 benefits.

It comes with this protector over the opening, so if yours doesn't have it then someone already opened it.


It looks really dark and orange-y.

It blended better into the skin that in looked like it would.

The thing that I noticed first about this BB Cream is that it is incredibly sheer. Unless your skin is perfect, it just does not have enough coverage to wear alone so this seems like it would make a better primer than anything else. It's not drying and my skin does look better than if i had nothing on, though it doesn't seem to blur imperfections if you have redness or discoloration. All my redness was still very visible.

Based on my first impression, I would not get this again. I prefer BB creams that have more coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...