Sunday, June 3, 2012

Buxom Color Choreography Tango palette swatches

I got one of the Buxom Color Choreography palettes in Tango recently. I don't have a whole lot of Buxom products and I thought this one was pretty on the display.



One thing that I'd make sure of is that you check out the actual palette for what the colors are. I picked this one because of the colors on the display card and they aren't entirely accurate for all the colors. In this one, Rhythm is probably the most different from the color pictured on the box. I still like the palette, but was expecting a few colors to be slightly different.


 Stride, Dip (top), Tandem (middle), Rhythm, Embrace (bottom)

Stride, Dip, Tandem, Rhythm, Embrace

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Buxom. Would you recommend it?!
    How much was this palette?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This palette was $36. I haven't tried a whole lot of Buxom products myself, but I did wear a few colors from this palette today and it still looks good after 12 hours (with Too Faced Shadow Insurance). I definitely think it's worth a try. I am probably going to get another of these palettes soon.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...