Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 2012 Favorites... and one dislike

I have a few favorites this month. Most are things that I've had for a while, but really got into this past month and two are new ones I hadn't tried before.


Fyrinnae Finishing Powder. I've had this a while but just started using it this month after I ran out of my other powder. I really like how it looks. The only thing is that it's loose powder and I'm not used to it.

Benefit 10. I've used this before but have used it a lot during May because it's an easy way to get blush and bronzer in one.

Benefit boi-ing concealer. I had the Confessions of a Concealaholic box and I got the full size when it ran out. I don't use it for everything, but when there is something hard to cover I like this.

Jack Black lip balm. I was using a different one but I lost it. I found this in a drawer and decided to use it. It's really moisturizing and it stays on for a long time.

Benefit Eye Bright. This was also in the Confessions of a Concealaholic box. I actually like the pen form because it's easier to apply. I didn't think it would help, but it does make me look less tired.

MAC Teddy eyeliner. I use this every day. It goes really well with my next favorite.

Loreal Infallible eyeshadow in Pink Sapphire. I love the Loreal Infallible shadows and they were in my last favorites. But Pink Sapphire has become my favorite color. I even went to every drugstore until I found another one.


And now for the product I hated this month.

Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finishing Powder.
It has sparkles... I don't want sparkles in my powder. It made my face look weird. For someone that likes sparkles in their powder, this may be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...