Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Stuff

I've been really busy this past month. My bosses came in an fired every employee I had and hired new people. I finally had a full staff this week... for only a week... because one of the girls hired just a month ago quit this week. So, while I have time and it's not raining I got some pics of stuff I bought recently and hopefully I'll get some swatching done soon.

Too Faced Summer Eye palette
NYX Crimson Amulet palette

Smashbox Shades of Fame palette

 Party Perfect set by Sugarkiss/elf
I found this at Toys R Us so it may be crap, but it's by elf so I thought I'd give it a try.

Loreal Infallible eyeshadow in Pink Sapphire, Golden Sage, Gold Imperial and Gleaming Bronze
Loreal Colour Riche lipstick in Rose Agate and Sparkling Coral

Maybelline Expert Wear eyeshadow in Royal Riviera, Oriental Spice, Fine in Fiji, Retro Resort, and Paradise Punch

NYX color lip balm in Merci, Spasibo, Danke, Sukriya, Grazie

Wet n Wild Craze Crackle polish in Blue a Fuse, Living in the Limelight, Construction Zone, Pretty Pink Punk, Inmate in Love

Colorphase nail polish

Milani eyeshadow trio in True Romance

MAC eyeshadow in Tilt and Electric Eel

Wet n Wild Chrome Nail polish in Penny for your Thoughts

Geo Girl lipgloss in Raspberry

Geo Girl face refresher

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...