Sunday, April 29, 2012

April Favorites

I have just a few products that I've loved this past month.

Loreal Infallible eyeshadows, specifically Iced Latte and Eternal Sunshine.
I love these because they are so easy.

Jemma Kidd Hi-Design eye colour in artiste and Flirt! Dreamy Eyes eyeshadow in Girlie Girl
These two eyeshadows have been my favorite combo.

Mane 'n Tail shampoo and conditioner
These have really helped my hair grow much faster than it did before.
 
Eyeko skinny brush mascara
This mascara does make my lashes look longer. The only problem I have is that it takes a lot of work to get off.

Simple moisturizer
I like all the Simple products that I've tried but I really like the moisturizer.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Loreal Infallible eye shadows! I've got 6 of em, and LOVE them.

    Will you follow me? :) I'm new at blogging. Thanks

    ldmatson.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...