Friday, December 2, 2011

Jasmine La Belle Eyeshadow swatches

I was at Ulta, getting stuff for my points, and saw a table of 5 for $5 things. On the table were eyeshadows from Jasmine La Belle Cosmetics. I've never seen or heard about Jasmine La Belle cosmetics before so I decided to get the two that they had on the table. According to the price tag on the back, they are normally $4.99 so it was a pretty good deal.


Bloom and Galaxy

Bloom and Galaxy

I think Bloom is pretty good. It swatched like I expected for a light purple and looks like it does in the pan. Galaxy was disappointing. While the pan shows sparkle, I didn't get any of that in the swatch. It also seems a little spotty. For a $1 it isn't bad but I would not want to pay $4.99 for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...