Thursday, December 1, 2011

Favorites and Dislikes of November


Favorites

  • Sugarpill eyeshadows in Flamepoint (orange) and Dollipop (pink)- These two shadows, along with the other orange, have been my favorite color combo this past month.
  • Bare Minerals Ready eyeshadow in Nirvana (orange) from The Paradise Found duo- The Bare Minerals shadows are so nice and this one worked so well with the Sugarpill ones.
  • Real Techniques Shading Brush- This is the best brush I've ever used for putting shadow in my crease.

 Dislikes


  • Bliss Steep Clean deep pore cleanser- I had so many bumps on my face while I was using this. I don't know if this was the cause, but it didn't help. As soon as I changed cleanser, they started going away.
  • Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner- I have not had hair so dry and brittle since I bleached my hair three times in one week. Even when I use the shampoo and another conditioner, it's bad.
  • Yes to Cucumbers makeup remover wipes- These caused bumps all over my face. Even after a day of skipping them, my face started to clear up.
  • Milani Liquif'eye eyeliner- I hate to say this, but I have a huge problem with this eyeliner. While it works so well on my waterline, I noticed that my eyes burned every time I wore it. I don't know if the same would happen if I used it on my upper lashline, but I can't use it on my waterline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...