Sunday, September 25, 2011

Urban Decay Mariposa palette swatches

The Mariposa palette from Urban Decay is the Sephora exclusive holiday palette. It has 10 eyeshadows and comes with a mini eyeshadow brush. I'm glad it comes with the brush. I'm tired of getting zero liners and mini primer potions.



The palette sits in a little tray, like the 15th Anniversary palette. Unlike that palette, this is cardboard. It's cute, though, so if you have need of a small tray you could still use this. 

The palette is a metal tin.

My favorite thing about this palette is that there are no shadows in the Midnight Cowboy family.


Rockstar, Gunmetal, Skimp, Infamous, Wreckage (no primer)


Haight, Money, Mushroom, Spotlight, Limelight (no primer)


This did not come with the palette, but Sephora had a code to get a mini Midnight Cowboy lip gloss so I got it with my order of the palette.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...