Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Loreal Project Runway swatches

I found the Loreal/Project Runway "Colors Take Flight" collection at Walgreens this week. I'm pretty sure that it's available at other places too, but I've only seen it so far at Walgreens. That's a good place to get it this week anyway because they were buy 1 get 1 half off.

Something to note is that they were on two separate displays. The Watchful Owl and Audacious Amazon products were on one and the Sultry Raven and Charming Cockatoo were on another. I went to two different stores before I realized this.


Watchful Owl's Gaze


The gold did not swatch as well as it looked on my finger.

Audacious Amazon's Gaze


Charming Cockatoo's Gaze

To me, this is probably the weakest quad of the four.

Sultry Raven's Gaze

The silver is amazing. The purple is not.

The displays had these tear-off sheets that had how-to guides of the quads.

Audacious Amazon's Blush


The blush is probably the worst thing I got. I couldn't get it to swatch well because it clumped up on my finger. This is what it looked like after the swatch.


Watchful Owl's Pout and Audacious Amazon's Pout
Watchful Owl's Pout and Audacious Amazon's Pout

Amazon's Flash

Owl's Night

Amazon's Flash (3 coats) and Owl's Night (2 coats)
Even after 3 coats, Amazon's Flash was still spotty. I feel like it should be able to be used on it's own but it didn't go on evenly and there were parts that looked like there was nothing on them. Owl's Night is so pretty and looks just like it does in the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...