Thursday, August 11, 2011

More Nuance swatches

I was pretty impressed with the Nuance stuff I bought earlier. It's not the cheapest line at the drugstore, though, so when I saw there was a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale on it, I wanted to take advantage of it.

 Eyeshadow Duo in Sheer Plum/Putty


 (no primer)

Color Vibrance Lipstick in Terra Cotta


 Color Vibrance Lipstick in Coral


 Color Vibrance Lipstick in Passion Pink


Rose Petal Hydrating Balm
The packaging says that it works all over the body on dry areas. It also smells really good.


The balm is colorless on.

Neutral Eye Quad


I preferred  the Smokey Eye Quad to this one. I feel like the colors here are so similar that when I was looking at the box to match the color names with the swatches, I wasn't sure I had them right. They are pretty though so I think it's more about preference.

Shimmering Bronze

Toasted Almond

Champagne Gold

Frosted Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...