Sunday, July 24, 2011

Too Faced Matte Eye palette and other stuff

I went to Sephora with the purpose of getting one of new Benefit palettes and through the course of conversation, the girl working there told me they had some new palettes in. She was showing me all the stuff from Stila and Too Faced they got in, and I decided to pick up the Matte Eye palette because I don't have tons of matte shades and I needed something non-sparkly.


It came with a sample of the Shadow Insurance.





I also picked up a Too Faced bag they had on clearance. It was originally $27, but was marked down to $10.

 This bag was pretty awesome. It came with a full sized eyeshadow duo, and eye liner and Shadow Insurance that looks like it is full sized. I haven't compared it to my Candlelight size to check, though.




Sexpresso and Peach Fuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...