Monday, July 25, 2011

More MAC Semi Precious and other random swatches

When I made my original Semi Precious purchase, I didn't want any of the other products. But I kept seeing the face charts and I realized just how much I liked the lighter colored one.


I had enough empty pots to get the lipstick free and was able to get the cremesheen gloss at the counter. They were out of the eyeshadow, so I had to order it online.

 Lush Amber

 Natural Flare


 Faux Gold
Faux Gold (top-dry, bottom-wet, no primer)

I also got a few other shadows over the last few weeks. I don't really have a lot of MAC permanent collection colors and I never seem to get any because there are so many LE collections that come out. While I had a chance, I wanted to get some.

 Hepcat, Coppering, Trax

 Coppering (no primer)

 Hepcat (no primer)

 Trax (no primer)

 Lucky Green and Greensmoke

 Lucky Green (no primer)

 Greensmoke (no primer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...