Thursday, July 7, 2011

MAC Semi Precious swatches

I went to pick up some of MAC's Semi Precious collection this morning. Apparently, it's pretty popular because this is the first time there has ever been other people waiting for the store to open. Of course, I had the benefit of knowing what I wanted before I got there, so I didn't miss out on anything.


 Gem of Roses and Musky Amethyst

 Gem of Roses and Musky Amethyst (top to bottom)

 Pressed Amber

 Pressed Amber

 Semi Precious Pearl

 Semi Precious Pearl outside, inside and mixed (top to bottom)

 Golden Gaze, Dark Indulgence, Smoked Ruby

 Golden Gaze, Dark Indulgence, Smoked Ruby (dry, no primer)

Golden Gaze, Dark Indulgence, Smoked Ruby (wet, no primer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...