Friday, July 8, 2011

Essence swatches

I never thought about trying Essence before- not because it's cheap but because it looks like it's for kids. I've only seen it at Ulta and I usually walk right past it. I've seen a few reviews of their products lately, though, so I wanted to try them. They are so cheap that if they sucked, it wouldn't be a huge deal. Most of what I got were clearance products from older collections but I got some lipsticks from their regular line and a gloss from one of their more recent collections.

 Eyeshadow duo, liquid liners, lipgloss
 lipgloss, lipsticks
 Nail polish, lipstick, nail polish, angled eye brush

Eyeshadow duo in My Boyfriend's Jeans
no primer

Liquid liners in The World's Coolest and Hang Loose

The World's Coolest
Hang Loose
The World's Coolest and Hang Loose

Lipgloss in The World's Coolest (same as the liner)


Lipstick in Fairy Tale and Femme Fatale
Lipgloss in Flowerkissed
Fairy Tale, Femme Fatale, Flowerkissed

 Lipstick in Look At Me!
  Lipstick in Look At Me!
 Nail polish in Hang Loose and I Like
Hang Loose
 I Like


 Essence Gel eyeliner in London Baby

 London Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...