Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fiber One Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies



I got a box of the new Fiber One brownies in Chocolate Peanut Butter. I have to say that this flavor was not my first choice, but I didn't see just the plain chocolate ones. Anyway, I am always interested in trying the new diet junk foods, hoping against hope that they will actually taste like the real thing. They usually don't.

The Fiber One brownies were no exception. They do not taste like real brownies. They don't even taste like the prepackaged Little Debbie brownies. The biggest problem I had with them is that they are dry and much more cake-like than brownie-like. And maybe it was just the chocolate peanut butter ones, but I think they smell strange and it kind of makes me not want to eat them.

I have to say that they aren't very good and I'm not going to get them again. I'd rather spend 90 calories on something else. As far as diet brownies go, the Weight Watchers prepackaged brownies are much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...