Monday, June 6, 2011

Stila Garden Bliss collection swatches

I usually skip over Stila, but I was killing time in Ulta the other day and saw the Garden Bliss collection was on display. I checked out the palette, which I like much better than the Stunning in Sayulita one. I've also heard a lot of people talk about the Lip Glaze but have never tried one. I think it's an old limited edition, but it was in the store and is available on Sephora's website.


I love this bag. It's huge but flattens nicely. It's got a magnet clasp that fold over.

All the stuff comes cutely wrapped in pink paper.

Glamoureyes mascara, Garden Bliss palette, Lip Glaze


Enchanting, Whimsy (top)
Splendid, Fête (bottom)
Bloom (blush)

 
Enchanting, Whimsy, Splendid, Fête, Bloom (top to bottom, no primer)

Enchanting and Whimsy (top to bottom, no primer)

Splendid and Fête (top to bottom, no primer)

Bloom

Lip Glaze in Guava



Glamoureyes Mascara in black

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...