Saturday, June 11, 2011

June Birchbox

I got my box in yesterday and here it is.





 Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel. It didn't have a scent that I could smell just from opening the tube. I'm probably going to try it this weekend to see if it works.

 Sircut Cosmeceuticals Molecular Mist. I don't know when I'd use this, but I'll try it.



 Kate Spade Twirl. I liked it but I didn't think there was anything spectacular about it. I definitely didn't think I needed to go out and buy a full size.

 Deborah Lippmann nail polish remover mitts. I guess I'll use them the next time I need to take polish off. It always seemed a little expensive to buy something like this when you can get a bottle of remover for a few dollars.

 Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Honey Dipped. This is a full sized product, which is great. It seems more like a bronzer color that a blush, though. It's also pretty sparkly, so if you don't want a blush or brozer like that, then this won't be for you. It's pretty, though. I thought it was an eyeshadow at first because of the color, so maybe I can use it for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...