Thursday, June 30, 2011

NYC swatches

I went to a different Rite Aid than normal today and they had two LE displays for NYC. I picked up a few things, and am pretty sure I'm going to go back to get some more. I especially want to get backups of the LE blushable creme sticks. They seem like they could be used up quickly.

The eyeshadows took a few swipes to get a lot of color, but they are $2.99 so I think I can work with them. I might even get a few more.

Gold Radiance, Bronze Radiance, Midtown Mocha
 from NYC Summer 2011 collection Bronze Bliss

 Gold Radiance, Bronze Radiance
 Gold Radiance, Bronze Radiance

 Midtown Mocha
Midtown Mocha

 5th Avenue (top), Luxury Reborn, High Street
from NYC Eye Love New York collection

 Luxury Reborn, 5th Avenue, High Street
Luxury Reborn, 5th Avenue, High Street (no primer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...