Thursday, May 26, 2011

Urban Decay 15th Anniversary 24/7 liner set swatches

I finally broke down and bought Urban Decay's 15th Anniversary 24/7 liner set. I've always been turned off by the price ($92) even though I know that the price per liner ($6.13 each) is really good, especially when you see how much they cost individually ($18 each). I decided to get it, though, when I looked around online and didn't see it on any website for sale. I knew Ulta had a bunch so I got it on my last trip.

As much as I love Urban Decay's 24/7 liners, I actually didn't have that many because they were so expensive. Out of the ones I had, only 2 (stash and zero) were in the set. So I'm pretty happy that I don't have a ton of duplicate liners. It also comes with a sharpener, which I do already have, but it's good to have an extra because I lose things.


Stray Dog, Corrupt, Bourbon, Midnight Cowboy, Baked, Stash, Mildew, Perversion, Electric, Binge, Ransom, Asphyxia, Rockstar, Zero, and Uzi (left to right)


Stray Dog, Corrupt, Bourbon, Midnight Cowboy, Baked, Stash, Mildew, Perversion (top to bottom)

Electric, Binge, Ransom, Asphyxia, Rockstar, Zero, and Uzi (top to bottom)

Perversion and Zero (top to bottom)
You can really tell the difference between Perversion and Zero. Zero doesn't even look black compared to Perversion.

And just for fun, I thought I'd throw in swatches of the other UD colors that I have.

 Dime, Gunmetal, Whiskey/Zero combo, Covet, Lust (left to right)

Dime, Gunmetal, Whiskey, Covet, Lust (top to bottom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...