Friday, May 27, 2011

MAC Surf Baby swatches

I spent my morning at the MAC counter picking up the Surf Baby collection yesterday. I bought more stuff than I had originally planned- the pigment stacks and the purple lipstick. I also ended up skipping the My Paradise cheek powder that I originally wanted when I asked them to try the base color without the gold overlay on me and I hated how it looked.



Powerpoint eye pencils in Blue Noon and Gilded White (top to bottom)

Blue Noon and Gilded White (top to bottom)

Blue Noon and Gilded White (top to bottom)

Sun Blonde, Surf USA, Saffron

Sun Blonde, Surf USA, Saffron (top to bottom, no primer)


Bust Out!, Hibiscus

Bust Out!, Hibiscus (top to bottom)

Strange Potion lipglass



Crushed Metallic Pigment stacks

Summer Stash



Surf the Ocean



There is only one really odd thing about the Surf the Ocean pigment stack. The gold color is so clumpy that when I opened it, the jar looked almost empty because it was stuck together in a big ball. It required less work for me to get it swatched, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...