Sunday, May 8, 2011

More drugstore swatches

I love drugstore makeup. I can get a lot and try a lot because I'm not spending $20 for an eyeshadow. So I got some stuff from some brands I know I like and I got to try one I've never tried before.

 Maybelline The Bright Side LE palette


Top row, no primer

Bottom row, no primer

When I first started swatching these, I was not impressed. The first two colors on the top row were disappointing. but the rest are really nice. I especially like the green on the top right.

 Milani Teal the Truth



I love Milani. They have to be one of my favorite drugstore brands. This is no exception to the awesome products they have.

 Jordana Incolor Fabuliner  in black


 Jordana Incolor Squeeze n Shine lipgloss in Coralful


I've never tried Jordana before. I'm not the biggest fan of the lip gloss... it's a little sticky and I don't really like the smell. The liner seems really nice as far as how easy it is to draw a good line. I don't know how long-lasting it is yet, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...