Saturday, May 7, 2011

MAC Big Bounce eyeshadow

Despite several unfavorable reviews for the Big Bounce shadows from MAC's Flighty collection, I decided that I wanted to try a few for myself.

 Up the Ante!, Impeccably Rich, Extra Charged

Impeccably Rich, Up the Ante!, Extra Charged (top to bottom, no primer)

The one thing that I do have to say, as a first impression, is that they are really messy. When I was opening them to look and take the picture, I got Impeccably Rich all over my fingers. But it gave me a chance to try it out because I didn't want to waste it. I spread what was on my fingers on my lids that had UDPP but no shadow on them. It's a crappy application, but it went on well and didn't crease on me while I had it on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...