Friday, May 13, 2011

e.l.f. elements custom eyeshadow compact and lipstick swatches

My Target has expanded their e.l.f. selection considerably since I was last there, and they are so cheap, so I had to get some.

I didn't have any of their eyeshadows, so I decided to try out the custom compact that they had and there were four colors I thought I might use, though they didn't have all the colors available.

Truly Pink, Ivory, Golden Glow, Periwinkle


Truly Pink, Ivory, Golden Glow, Periwinkle (top to bottom, no primer).
I really like Golden Glow. I kind of think Truly Pink is too light.

lipstick in Voodoo

The first time I put this lipstick on it was awful. It smelled and felt so plasticy. But I had to put it on again to take the picture and it felt much better the second time. It also went on more evenly the second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...