Saturday, April 30, 2011

She's G.A.L. blush brush review

I hadn't intended to review the She's G.A.L. blush brush, which is why I don't have a picture of it in the package. But I really felt like it after using it.

First off, the packaging is that awful sealed plastic that is so hard to open. But I'm used to buying electronics and stuff that comes like that so I have plenty of scissors.

It is such a cute brush. I love the purple tip on the bristles. Sadly, the cuteness is as good as it gets for me. The bristles felt kind of like a thin, softer version of fishing wire. They weren't soft at all. I've gotten other cheap brushes (this was $9.99) and they were fine, so that was not an acceptable reason for this one.

I tried to use it in a brand new blush (MAC mineralize blush in Giggly) and it kicked up so much dust, but none of it got on the brush. I tried to it put on, and the color was pink enough that it should have shown up if there was something on the brush, but there was nothing there. This is just a bad brush.


1 comment:

  1. That really sucks! I saw it on special and got it for a friend who has been using old cheap brushes for way too long but this doesn't sound like a good gift at all that I'm making her! I guess I'll just buy her others that I trust and keep this for myself as a last resort or something.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...