Friday, April 29, 2011

My favorite teen movies

I was listening to Cosmo Radio a few days ago and there was an interview with Molly Ringwald. Of course, there were some questions about her 80s movies and it got me thinking about my favorite teen movies. My teens were in the 90s, so most of mine are from then.

Easy A is my most recent favorite teen movie. I thought this one was smart as well as funny... much different from the current Disney-type teen movies that have been coming out.

The Breakfast Club was the first one I saw that I really appreciated. I didn't see it until the 90s, but it was still just as funny and timeless.


Empire Records is honestly one of my favorite movies of all time. There was a point where I watched it several times a week and could recite the entire thing. But I definitely recommend the original theatrical edition and not the remix.

10 Things I Hate About You is so funny. It also has the distinction for me of being one of my first DVDs ever.

I never thought I'd like a cheerleading movie, but Bring It On was surprisingly really good. I also have to admit that the others in the series, aside from Bring It On Again, are also fun to watch.

Drive Me Crazy is kind of a guilty pleasure. It's always on TV and I watch it every time.

Clueless definitely defined a time. I actually don't think I expected to like this as much as I did.

Can't Hardly Wait started my love of the movie that takes place all in one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...