Friday, April 22, 2011

Drugstore swatches

I got a few things at Walgreens this week that I wanted to swatch.

First, I picked up the Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Stylish. It's not new, but they have an endcap display of Milani, so I always notice it.



Next, I got Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Fashion's Night Pout. I guess this is a re-release of an extremely LE shade. From what I read, it was $50 then.  Just from the swatch, I'd say it wasn't worth that but it's definitely good for the regular Revlon price.



Next, I got Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Eternal Summer from the Summer Romantics collection. I like the colors, but I'll have to try it out before I know if it will crease a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...